Download app Microsoft Arrow Launcher v220.127.116.1111 Full Apk latest version is here
The early release sports an interface reminiscent of Aviate, but appears less devoted to contextual recommendations. While the current version is fairly basic, the big ideas may still be on the horizon.
The first thing I noticed is that Arrow replaced the stock icons for system apps like Phone and Messages, which isn’t in and of itself a bad thing but an unexpected behavior.
The main screen is divided into three sections. There is a row on top for recent apps, a larger area in the middle for frequently used apps, and the bottom row for user-selected quick access apps. One trick up Arrow’s sleeve is that you can swipe up from that bottom row, revealing more apps, folders, and recent contacts. It chooses all of these for you to begin with so that the space isn’t empty.
There is one page to the left and one to the right, each which serve specialized functions. You can’t add or remove pages at this point. Swipe right and you get a running to-do list, which is very simplistic but does offer the ability to add scheduled reminders. Let’s hope Wunderlist integration is forthcoming.
To the left is a set of shortcuts to recent and frequent contacts, in case the swipe-up shortcut wasn’t useful enough for you. Last but not least, the app drawer is similar to the Android M Google Now Launcher and many others with that style.
Key Features: Made for You
- Arrow is designed for simplicity, and personalized to your usage habits.
- Apps: No more wasting time finding the app you need – your apps are automatically arranged based on your usage
- People: Easily find and contact the people who matter the most to you
- Reminders: Never forget to pick up milk or call your spouse with integrated reminders
- Recent: Quickly get back to your recent photos, file downloads, app installs, and even dropped calls
Other Features: Customization, Elegance and Performance
- Page Management: Re-arrange pages, show/hide a particular page, and set a specific page as your home page.
- Widgets: Arrow is compatible with all your favorite widgets, organized on one page
- Customizable Dock: Conveniently access your favorite apps in the dock from any screen.
- Bing & Custom Wallpapers: Receive a beautiful new wallpaper every day or customize your own.
- 3rd Party Icon Pack Support: Theme your icons with a third party icon pack.
- Performance: Arrow is lightweight, and optimized for battery life and speed to help you enjoy your phone all day.
Microsoft Arrow Launcher Screenshot:
What’s new in this version: (updated Dec 7, 2015)
- In v1.0.3, we focused on reducing Arrow’s memory usage and fixing bugs. Some changes:
- PERFORMANCE: Reduced memory usage by 50%.
- FEATURE: SMS Preview in Recent — preview an SMS message on the Recent page.
- ENHANCEMENT: Improved the ranking on People page.
- ENHANCEMENT: Improved performance for setting wallpaper.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue with overlapping pages.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue with alarms not vibrating for reminders.
- We are working to make Arrow more beautiful. Stay tuned!
Requires Android 4.0.3 and up