Download app WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool Pro Apk v3.4 Full Version is here
WinZip, the world’s #1 zip utility, makes it easy to create, extract and share zip files on your Android device! Create and email Zip and Zipx files. Open and save compressed files, whether they’re attached to an incoming email, downloaded from a web page or opened from an SD memory card.
Choose the full version of WinZip with Dropbox support to turn on powerful features that let you combine banking-level security with the convenience of cloud storage. Protect your photos, videos and files in Dropbox like never before with instant file compression and encryption. And because WinZip is available on all major platforms, including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Blackberry, it’s easy to recover your files any time, from any device. Maximize your free Dropbox storage space by compressing files and folders. Connect directly to Dropbox to zip, unzip, organize and manage your files.
WinZip for Android Top Features:
- Create Zip and Zipx files
- Easily send archive files to contacts via email
- Unzip RAR files, 7Z and Zipx files
- Unzip encrypted 7Z and Zipx files
- View contents of Zipx, 7Z and RAR files
- Receive a zip file and view supported image, text and web files directly within the WinZip app. Open other popular file formats with 3rd party app integration
- Open encrypted Zip files (including AES 128- and 256-bit) to review sensitive material safely while on the go
- Easily navigate and manage your files in phone memory and external SD card.
- Automatically unzip and install Android apps (.apk files) delivered as .zip files from Google Play, the Amazon Appstore and Samsung Appstore
Additional Pro version only:
- Create and protect Zip and Zipx files with 128- and 256-bit AES encryption
- Immediate access to ‘Zip & email’ feature
- New feature: direct integration with Dropbox cloud storage
WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool Pro Screenshot:
What’s new in this version: (update Aug 11, 2015)
- Help to open type-unknown file.
- Open and view comic book files (.cbz file).
- Set picture as wallpaper.
- Fix a bug: now able to show pictures copied from Dropbox to the local Photo category.
Requires Android 2.3 and up