Download app VR Controller v1.0.3 Full Apk latest is here
The app turns old Android phone into a Bluetooth Gamepad for virtual reality headsets based on Android.
It is required to install this app on two phones:
– VR Controller (old phone)
– VR Headset (new phone for VR games).
The app does NOT require root permission.
This app is compatible with Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear VR and other Android VR headsets.
It is optimized for “blind” use while wearing VR headset – all buttons have a larger hot spot areas with vibro feedback and the navigation pad works like a physical stick.
Watch setup instructions on YouTube video or below:
- Start this app on two phones (new and old).
- Pair phones by Bluetooth.
- Add and enable new keyboard on new phone: VR Controller Keypad.
- Connect VR Gamepad on old phone to the new one.
- Start a game!
VR Games that we have already tested with VR Controller (and confirmed working):
- Minecraft VR (check our Facebook page for key mapping)
- Hardcode VR
- Zombie Alien Hunter VR
- Dreadhalls/Dreadhalls Demo
- Temple Run VR
- Sniper VR
- The Dark Inside
- Shark VR
- VR Fantasy
- Shadowgun VR
- Alien Attack VR
- Nitro Nation Cardboard
- Smash Hit
- Poly Runner VR
- Star VR Racer (up/down for left/right turns)
- House of Terror VR (A – action, B – move)
- Zombiestan VR (reconfigure keys mapping inside a game: walk W,A,S,D -> up/left/down/right navigation on joystick buttons, A – attack, B – change weapon, look buttons leave unchanged).
VR Controller Screenshots:
What’s new in this version:
- Minecraft VR game support!!!
- Update VR Controller app on both phones.
- Check key mapping at our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/vrcontroller/photos/a.639702659516522.1073741829.635881376565317/652100151610106/?type=3&theater
Required Android 4.0 and up