Download app SwiftKey Keyboard v188.8.131.52 Full Apk with All Paid Themes are here
SwiftKey is a simple keyboard app that will allow you to write much more quickly using your Android device after you’ve installed it. It intelligently corrects any mistake that you make… which is something that is quite common with touchscreen keyboards these days.
SwiftKey Keyboard learns the words and phrases that you use the most in order to try to anticipate what you are going to type. So, usually, when you start to type a word, a series of suggestions will appear in the upper part of the keyboard, and you just have to tap on one of them for it to appear in the text field.
The SwiftKey configuration options allow you to change the appearance of the keyboard, selecting from among more than ten different options. Even more importantly, you can synchronize your Facebook and Twitter accounts so it can more easily learn the names you use and how you write them, adapting itself to your style and offering you better suggestions.
- Kills your typos
- Type faster with A.I.-powered predictions
- Simply swipe-to-type with SwiftKey Flow
- Autocorrect that actually works
- Always learning your slang, nicknames and phrases
- 80+ colors, designs and themes
- Emoji keyboard – learns and predicts your favorite emoticons
- Bilingual autocorrect across 300+ languages
- Teach the autocorrect your quirks from your online accounts
Find out more about SwiftKey’s key features: https://swiftkey.com/en/keyboard/android/
Supports 300+ languages, including:
- English (US, UK, AU, CA)
- Spanish (ES, LA, US)
- Portuguese (PT, BR)
See the full list of languages here: https://support.swiftkey.com/hc/en-us/articles/201598431-What-languages-are-currently-supported-for-SwiftKey-on-Android-
SwiftKey Keyboard is a very useful tool that allows its users to write much more quickly from a touchscreen keyboard on any Android device. It is undoubtedly one of the best keyboards that you can install on your mobile phone or tablet.
SwiftKey Keyboard Screenshots:
What’s new in this version: (updated July 19, 2018)
- We’ve added a new Number display setting that lets you choose between Number Row or Number Pad. Try it out by going to: Typing & Autocorrect > Keys
- You can now type in: Edo, Inuktitut (Latin), Luo (Dholuo), Makassarese, & Oʼodham
- Thai Language users will now use the Thai Kadmanee layout as default
You can now send Stickers in WeChat
Required Android OS 5.0 and up
Download link SwiftKey Keyboard v184.108.40.206 APK: (All version)