Download app Privacy Browser v2.11 Apk [Paid] latest version is here
Privacy Browser does not have tabbed browsing yet. This is a planned feature for the 3.x series.
Privacy Browser currently uses Android’s built-in WebView to render web pages. As such, it works best when the latest version of WebView is installed. In the 4.x series, Privacy Browser will switch to a forked version of Android’s WebView called Privacy WebView that will allow for advanced privacy features.
Warning: Due to limitations in the OS, Privacy Browser is susceptible to MITM (Man In The Middle) attacks when browsing insecure websites from devices running Android KitKat (version 4.4.x, API 19). More information about this issue is available at https://www.stoutner.com/kitkat-security-problems/.
- Tor Orbot proxy support.
- SSL certificate pinning.
- Full screen browsing mode.
- Night mode.
Privacy Browser Screenshots:
What’s new in this version:
- Add a Requests activity that shows how many resource requests have been blocked.
- Fix a problem with proxying through Orbot on recent versions of WebView.
- Add an option to disable screenshots and screen recordings.
- Add swipe to refresh to domain and on-the-fly settings.
- Replace the form data app bar icon with a refresh icon.
- Remove form data options beginning in Android Oreo.
- Fix a crash when viewing or loading domain settings with a blank URL.
Required Android OS 4.4 and up