Download app Package Disabler Pro v4.2 Full Apk latest is here
Package Disabler lets you disable any unwanted packages that come pre-installed/ installed with your phone. Simply one click on the package that you want to disable, will disable the package. Disabled application / package will not be uninstalled or updated using google play or any other means. So this app can be used for blocking apps (e.g. Parental Controls) or business use cases, you could even disable google play store etc… without rooting the phone. This app also provides password / uninstall protection to avoid misuse.
Package Disabler provides an export/ import functionality to backup all disabled packages on your external storage which you can restore at any time.
Remember, though: ALWAYS have a backup of your phone. Important features might break when disabling system apps.
Please enable all packages before Android software update or an OTA update You could export disabled packages and after firmware update impoart all disabled packages back
Using the exported package list you can swiftly get rid of all bloatware after installing a new ROM or Factory reset. When wiping your phone’s data, you can export your package list to import it on your new ROM.
- Disabling and enabling any packages or apps unlimited
- One click bloatware removal
- Export your disabled list to the external storage to import them later
- Batch operation to enable all disabled packages
- Filter to show all disabled packages
- Uninstall / password protection
- Filter to show all installed apps
- Filter to show all system packages
- Quickly find apps using the search functionality
– If you have issues uninstalling apps, try Settings –> Security –> Device administrators, uncheck “package disabler admin”.
– Be aware that in order to update your version of Android, you might need all original apps in place. It is advised to always have a backup of disabled packages so you can restore them later.
This application works only on Samsung devices
Package Disabler Pro Screenshots:
What’s new in this version:
- Minor update, for server side.
Requires Android 2.3.3 and up