Download app Meteogram Pro Weather Forecast v1.9.28 Full Apk latest version is here
This weather widget (and interactive app) provides a detailed and visually appealing weather forecast, allowing you very quickly to understand what to expect when you venture outdoors.
The graphical format is commonly referred to as a ‘meteogram’.
The meteogram is very customisable, with over 350 individual settings… your imagination is the limit! For just a few real examples from actual users, see https://trello.com/b/ST1CuBEm.
But there is more… you can even display a tide chart, or a plot of sun elevation or azimuth!
Note: if the meteogram doesn’t appear correctly in the widget, please try it on a well-behaved launcher like Nova Launcher and see if it looks any better.
- widget and app
- dynamically resizeable widget
- save or share settings locally or remotely, including to/from Google Drive (*)
- portrait or landscape widget orientation
- support for rotating home screens (e.g. as in Nova Launcher)
- show a meteogram and temperature in system notifications, directly on your lockscreen (*)
- fixed location or follow location
- favourite locations feature (*)
- choice of weather data provider…
- met.no (the Norwegian Meteorological Institute, who supply data to yr.no)
- noaa.gov (the US government agency, and US only)
- forecast.io (who supply data for the popular Dark Sky app for iOS)
- wunderground.com (Weather Underground)
- temperature (actual or “feels like”)
- weather symbols (that optionally follow the temperature profile)
- rainfall (expected, min/max)
- moon phase
- sunrise / sunset times and highlighted daylight hours
- sun and moon elevations and azimuths
- air pressure
- tide height
- UV Index
- wind speed (line or arrow format)
- wind direction (line or arrow format)
- cloudiness (overall or by height)
- support for webfonts
- show up to 10 days
- choice of icon set
The app provides a (near) full-screen meteogram, and is interactive. Clicking on any time point will open a pop-up with more detailed information about the weather at that time point.
You can place a resizable meteogram directly onto your device’s home screen. The meteogram is updated in the background to keep the forecast up to date. This provides an immediate and convenient view of the weather ahead, without even having to open an app.
But the full-screen interactive app is just a single click away, direct from the widget.
The widget is initially placed as a 4×2 widget, but thereafter can be dragged to any size you like! The widget features resize intelligently to provide a clear representation, no matter what size is chosen, even showing in landscape format if you wish.
With notifications enabled, for Lollipop (or later) devices you even get a meteogram direct on your lockscreen!
Free v Pro
The pro version gives you:
- choice of weather icon sets
- custom webfonts (choose any from Google Fonts)
- system notifications (a meteogram and temperature directly on your lock screen)
- favourite locations list
- save/load settings as default
- save/load settings to a local or remote file (can copy settings between devices)
- no messages about upgrading to pro version
You can upgrade in-app, or get the separate pro version from http://goo.gl/Ym8Flw.
Support and Feedback
We always welcome feedback or suggestions. You can request to join our online community (https://plus.google.com/communities/113730720584234790247), or you can email us using the handy link in the settings screen in the app. Also check out the website (http://meteogramapp.com/) for further information and a cool interactive meteogram map!
Meteogram Pro Weather Forecast Screenshots:
What’s new in this version:
- More complete min/max label options for precipitation, precipitation probability, cloudiness, clearness, and snow (to provide the same or similar set of options as for other existing data series)
Required Android OS 4.1 and up