Download app Listen Audiobook Player Apk v4.3.10 Full Version is here
Feature rich and easy to use player for your audio books.
This is a player only, you must provide your own audiobooks to play.
You can download books from sites such as https://librivox.org/, http://www.loyalbooks.com/, mp3 Overdrive books, or any place that provides DRM free audio.
Written with a focus on simple design and ease of use with an interface that puts your books on display and doesn’t get in your way. Tap anywhere on the background to play and pause. Use gesture controls to skip forward or back. A slide out navigation drawer for when you need it. The player brings many convenient features such as downloading book cover art from within the app, sync position across multiple devices, set a time when the sleep countdown timer is automatically active if book is played, auto adjust sound levels, a play queue to auto start the next book when your current book finishes, add multiple library folder locations, and many more.
I listen to audio books every day and I wrote this player as a labor of love. I’ve spent many hundreds of hours developing this app, and continue to invest a lot of time in improvements and updates. If you enjoy audiobooks like I do, please give it a try. I hope you will enjoy using it.
- No advertisements. No in-app purchases to unlock features.
- Folder based library automatically stays in sync with your audiobook folder. Each book should be placed in its own folder. Allows books to be organized within subfolders. Library will allow you to browse folders, or list all books at once.
- Supports mp3, m4b, m4a, opus, ogg, aac, flac, and more. (must be DRM free)
- Variable playback speed (0.5 to 3.0x), trim silence, and volume boost. Can set global defaults and per book override.
- Android Auto
- Built in sync support. You can synchronize current position and bookmarks to multiple devices.
- Cover art is added from embedded art, images in the book folder, or can be downloaded easily from within the app.
- Position History.
- Chapter search. Skip next/previous or jump to any file. Embedded chapters not currently supported.
- Bluetooth play/pause/skip support.
- Remembers last played volume for headset, Bluetooth, speaker, and sleep mode.
- Lock-screen control.
- Control with Tasker, LLama, etc. See: http://goo.gl/nPmj8t
- Book Play queue.
- Navigation drawer that can slide away when not needed.
- Sleep timer with shake to reset, set custom notification sounds, and a few unique options.
- Fade sound options for sleep timer.
- Auto rewind depending on paused time, customize rewind times to your liking.
- Set custom short and long skip times.
- Set custom colors for progress bars, action bar, and text.
- Headset button user defined actions (1x to 6x clicks).
- Option to hide status bar notification when not playing.
- Actively being developed, always more good stuff in the works!
English, Deutsch (German), Pусский (Russian), Polski (Polish), Svenska (Swedish), Українська (Ukrainian)
– Needs network and storage permissions in order to download and save book cover art.
– View network connections and deviceId are used by sync feature.
– Phone call permission for pause/resume on calls.
– Pair with Bluetooth devices permission to allow optional auto play when connecting to bluetooth.
– Wake Lock to ensure audio plays when screen is off.
– Retrieve running apps for background service to know if the app is showing.
– Change your audio settings for equalizer.
Listen Audiobook Player Screenshot:
What’s new in this version:
- Android Auto support.
- Added Google Now search support to play books in your library. For example, say “Ok Google, search for The Invisible Man on Listen Audiobook Player.” (Requires Android 4.1+)
Requires Android2.3.3 and up