Download app DriveDroid Paid v0.10.41 Full Apk latest version is here
DriveDroid allows you to boot your PC from ISO/IMG files stored on your phone. This is ideal for trying Linux distributions or always having a rescue-system on the go… without the need to burn different CDs or USB pendrives.
DriveDroid also includes a convenient download menu where you can download USB-images of a number of operating systems from your phone (like Mint, Ubuntu, Fedora, OpenSUSE and Arch Linux). Around 35 different systems are available at this moment.
You can also create blank USB-images which allows you to have a blank USB-drive. From your PC you can store files onto the USB-drive, but also use tools on your PC to write images to the drive.
Features of Paid version:
- No ads.
- Resizing of images.
- Add your own download repositories. Nice for companies or groups that want to share custom or licensed images.
– This application uses features of the kernel that may or may not be available/stable on your phone. Tests have shown most phones work without problems, but please keep in mind yours might not (yet) work out-of-the-box.
– Most kernels support emulating USB drives, some support emulating CD-rom drives and kernels with the right patches support both.
– Most Linux-related ISOs can be booted from USB drives, but some ISOs can only be booted from CD-rom drives or require some kind of conversion.
DriveDroid Paid Screenshots:
What’s new in this version: (updated March 27, 2017)
- Replaced device information emails with webservice and make sure to use a webhosting agency
- Added preferences when reporting crashes
- Simplified payment dialogs
- Show payment dialog after hosting images a number of times
- Fixed floating action button being hidden unintentionally
- Fixed crash when parsing init.rc on a couple of phones
Requires Android OS 4.0 and up + Rooted