CCleaner v1.10.38 Apk is one of the most frequently used and popular maintenance apps that you can find in Windows. Now there is the official Piriform app for Android devices, which will allow you to carry out almost the same actions that the desktop version does.
CCleaner for Android works as simply as its desktop sibling does: you just have to tap the ‘analyze’ button and in a matter of seconds the app will tell you how much memory you can free up and where you can free it up from.
You can decide if you want to go ahead with the process, you can see exactly what CCleaner will clean, and, of course, you can decide at the last minute if you want to clean your device or not.
In addition to these functions, CCleaner allows you to delete any app from its comfortable interface. And, last but not least, you can take a look at how your Android device is using its CPU, RAM, internal memory and battery.
Using CCleaner for Android, you can:
Optimize and Clean
– Speed up your phone and remove junk safely
– Clean application cache, download folders, browser history, clipboard content and more
– Delete call logs and SMS messages individually, in bulk, by age or by contact
Reclaim Storage Space
– Streamline your Android smartphone or tablet
– Quickly and easily uninstall multiple unwanted applications
– Free up valuable storage space on your device
Easy to Use
– Optimize your Android in just a few clicks
– Simple, intuitive user interface which is easy to navigate
– Totally free from Ads and clutter
– Fast, compact and efficient with low memory and CPU usage
Monitor your System
– Check the usage of your CPU
– Keep track of your RAM and internal storage space
– Check out your battery levels and temperature
CCleaner is an excellent maintenance tool which allows you to keep your Android device healthy and fast, just like the Windows version does.
What’s new in this version:
- Added Cleaning reminder notifications.
- Added Autostart and Background Service indicators to App Manager.
- Improved Call Log cleaning.
- Improved Cache cleaning on Moto devices.
- Improved stability on Samsung Note4 and Galaxy S5.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
Requires Android 4.0.3 and up