Download app BatteryBot Pro v9.0.1 Full Apk latest is here
BatteryBot Battery Indicator is the original battery indicator app for Android™, released in 2009 as simply “Battery Indicator.” Both the free and the Pro versions have maintained a 4.5+ star rating in Google Play from the beginning. It offers two modes: the original status bar indicator and now also a desktop widget. You can use either or both, as you please.
BatteryBot Pro monitors and shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with how much time you have left, temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. It now also has a 1×1 app widget. The Pro version also has user-configurable alarms, logs, mA current information, and a large (4×1) widget.
Give it a try – it’s an excellent and complete solution to your battery needs.
- No ads (why would you want a battery app with ads?)
- Exact battery level in the task bar
- Multiple icon set options
- Automatic time-remaining estimates based on recent usage
- Small (1×1) circle desktop widget
- Notification (with status bar icon) is now optional — can be used as just a desktop widget
- Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I’ll help you figure out what’s wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery!)
- Shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices
- Well-tested and supported on all major versions of Android (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2; Eclair, Froyo,
- Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich / ICS, Jelly Bean) and form factors (small phones, medium phones, large phones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets).
- Open source
- Alarms (fully charged, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
- (On devices that allow it) Icon colors (including fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons)
- (On most devices) Electric current (mA / milliamp /milliampere) reading to/from battery on supported devices
- Large (4×1) desktop widget
- Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
- Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+ (For example, you can set to “minimum” to hide the icon but keep the notification in the tray.)
- Lots of configurability of behavior and appearance.
- The charging indicator (the bolt under the number that indicates when the device is being charged) for the sets that have it is optional in the Pro version.
BatteryBot Pro Screenshot:
What’s new in this version:
- Fix bug where app wouldn’t always close when Close selected from menu.
- Fix bug where 1×1 circle widget showed up as 2×2 on some launchers.
- Make circle widget the same size as a launcher icon, even when the desktop grid gives it more space than that.
- Removed shadow from below battery graphic in main screen.
- Don’t show redundant ‘Fully Charged’ in the prediction (time remaining) area of the main screen.
- Updated translations.
Requires Android 2.1 and up