Download app Antutu Benchmark v6.0 Final Apk latest version is here
AnTuTu Benchmark is a benchmarking tool for Android smartphones and tablets, that lets you check the performance of your device. Also, it is very useful if you are thinking of downloading games with high performance graphics.
The app tests are divided into three phases. In the first, the application will check the performance of the RAM on your device, through a series of continuous data streams that will test the endurance of your device.
In the second phase, AnTuTu Benchmark will simply verify how your Android terminal handles two-dimensional graphics. What it will do, is fill your screen with pixelated figures and see how the device endures.
In the third, and last phase, which is the most tough, AnTuTu Benchmark will check the endurance of your device with 3D graphics. For this, like a benchmark for a PC, you will see a 3D sequence.
- User Experience (UX) – Overall device performance with detailed scores.
- CPU Tests – Measures the power of the CPU, and gives hard numbers for its actual performance.
- CPU Single Test– Measures the power of CPU by running CPU single test algorithms.
- RAM Tests – Investigate the real processing capability of the RAM.
- GPU Tests – Measure the performance of real graphics processing, 3D effects, games, and video playing.
- I/O Tests – A direct score that reflects on the actual input/output (I/O) performance your system permits.
The Antutu benchmark score of your device is mainly defined by your hardware configuration, but can also be influenced by other elements, including system mode, current device temperature, running apps and more. The score may be vary slightly every time you test.
Antutu Benchmark is a very useful tool to check the performance of your device, and will allow you to know if you can move a game or something else to your device.
Antutu Benchmark Screenshots:
What’s new in this version:
- Add sensor model information.
- Add more screen test items.
- Add 64-bit test for 64-bit Android.
- Support translucent navigation and status bars (Android 4.4 and above).
- Support identified the NVIDIA Denver.
- Support for Android TV.
- Fixed 2D test crash on ZenFone devices.
- Update Russian, Korean, Turkish translate.
Requires Android 4.0 and up